Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Blogging for Businesses and Marketers Workshop
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, United States
- How blogging fits into your existing marketing efforts
- Picking the perfect blogging platform for your needs
- Set up a blog and optimize it for social media and SEO
- Blogging strategies and best practices for b2b and b2c businesses
- How to promote your blog and generate traffic
- Power tips to generate blog post ideas and create an editorial calendar
How to customize your blog with original templates ( using wordpress as an example)
- Increases your online exposure
- Benefits of solo bloggers versus teams
- It's closely connected with your existing web site
- Attract inbound traffic from search engines and social networks
- It acts as a social hub for your existing web site and social networks
- Highly brand-able environment where you can control the experience
- Helps position you as a trusted resource or subject matter expert to your audience
- It's a multimedia platform that supports audio, video, images as well as text.
Who should attend this event?
- Marketing professionals
- Business owners
- Aspiring Social Media Professionals
- Digital Marketing Professionals
Please join this hands-on workshop and learn about blogging from an industry expert. Similar workshops have been priced at as much as $1000. Snacks and refreshments are included. Seating is limited.
Door open at 6:00pm. Workshop shall begin promptly at 6:30pm.
Adam is also a regular author on the top ranked digital marketing blog SocialMediaExplorer.com, the social media manager for TEDxSanJoseCA, and co-host of the newly launched "SoLoMo Show" podcast discussing the intersection of social, local and mobile marketing.
When & Where
Chinese Information and Networking Association (CINA) is a leading non-profit organization established in 1992, formed by a group of Chinese professionals from the network computing industry. Today, with more than 23,000+ members, CINA is one of the most active and fastest growing professional associations in Silicon Valley . CINA focuses its energy on performing member services that are consistent with our mission by assembling a talented and experienced board, exceeding members' expectations by continually providing quality speakers and seminars.
CINA brings together a diverse group of professionals consisting not only Chinese but also people from different ethnicities and backgrounds. Our goal is to provide a forum facilitating engineers, entrepreneurs, corporate executives (CEOs, CTOs, VPs, directors and managers), angel investor and venture capitalists to share innovative ideas, and to connect with opportunities.